Saturday, December 17, 2011

Fashion News Flash

This week, I attended 3 events (2 Christmas Parties and 1 wedding), and I got the chance to take a snap shot of what I wore on two of the events. 


Picture number 1 was taken last December 16, 2011 during our Christmas Party at work. Everybody loved this skirt I wore and thought I was wearing a dress. I felt sexy and comfortable, and I just loved how I looked in this outfit.



Top: Black shirt from Greenhills Shopping Center
Belt: Forever 21
Skirt: Erzullie
Shoes: Forever 21
Earrings: H&M Spain

After our Christmas Party, my friends and I headed to Edsa Shahgri-La Hotel for some coffee and dessert. 

The next picture below was the taken at the wedding of my friend that took place at 8:30 a.m. today. Since the wedding took place early morning, I honestly didn't have time to go to the parlor to have my hair fixed and my face made up, so I decided to fix myself up. 

I think it wasn't so bad because people loved my look during the wedding.I was the emcee during the reception, so I had to look amazing, and not only did I, but all the guests really looked awesome and  took time to wear their best green outfits since green was the theme/ motif.


I wore a blue green mini dress and nude pumps to elongate my legs. This picture was taken inside the Church moments before the bride and groom arrived.

Dress: Maldita X 
Shoes: Brash (Payless)
Gold earrings/ bangles : Divisoria

Here are other pictures with my good friends as soon as my partner and I finished the task of being an emcee during the reception.




with my co host, Philip Guangco

Note to Fierce Ladies:

Plus size women can look beautiful in any color or style! You don't have to be afraid of color... 

Most Plus Size women I know stick to the basic black since they feel it makes them look thinner. Though it may have some truth to it, the secret to looking good is in the cut of your outfit and how you accessorize it!

Experiment and add some color to your life! You don't stay young forever, so mix and match and have fun with your choices. Don't always be too safe and boring.

In the end, it doesn't matter what brand, style or color your clothes are...what really matters is the confidence you show the rest of the world as soon as you step out!

Love yourself and be proud of what you've got : )

Until next time, Fierce Ladies

XoXo

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment