Sunday, December 11, 2011

 A December Bridal Shower
 picture by showerinvitationswedding.info


I attended the Bridal Shower of a close friend of mine who will be getting married this December 17. It was a small gathering of close friends in Richmonde Hotel. 

I was in charge of bringing the bride to this surprise shower...but I accidentally sent her a wrong text message, which was intended for her Maid of Honor, while inside the hotel elevator (ooppsss!!!). Anyway, she was still a bit surprised as we entered the hotel room since she didn't really know who was there and what was planned.

Honestly I am not a fan of Bridal Showers because of the games played and the surprises they prepare. I believe I am one of the few people who still consider themselves CONSERVATIVE.

If my bestfriends would prepare a bridal shower for me, they would know that I'd be happy with a quiet evening dinner or a SPA party, where everyone can get a free massage or a relaxing mani and pedi.

Unfortunately , I don't think my friends will be planning any Bridal Showers for me soon, since I'm still SINGLE and ready to mingle.

I'd like to share with you my outfit during the bridal shower, and a few pictures of my friends.

I didn't have time to pose and take a lot of shots of myself. In this photo, I am wearing a MAXI dress from Forever 21, which I purchased recently during their sale. 


My close friends/ officemates in their FIERCEST looks


The bride's closest friends



Presenting... the December Bride and all the fattening food we munched on!


After all the eating and laughing, we headed home at about 11 p.m. Since I wasn't in the mood to go home immediately, my friend and I dropped by a coffee shop until it was midnight.


I still have a lot of parties and events to attend, and I can't wait to see my friends and dress up for every occasion.


Until next time Fierce Ladies!



XoXo

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment