Friday, December 23, 2011

BGs' Christmas Dinner

  Boracay 2010

Last April 2010, my friends and I went to Boracay for the summer, and since then we have been calling our group, BG (Bora Girls)

It was because of this summer trip that we really got to know each other better, and started hanging out together more often

And so much has happened after that trip to Boracay...

we started going to the malls together, shop and have dinner at least once or twice a week, watch movies and even share make up and fashion tips : )

Even with our busy schedules, we always try to make time to meet up and catch up on things.

We became more than a summer group, we became sisters... and this year wouldn't be as great if not for my BG group.

Last year, we had our Christmas Dinner at Resorts World, but this year, we decided to keep it a bit more simple. 

We decided to have dinner in Red Kimono in The Fort Strip. For our starters, check out some of the dishes we ordered:
Salmon maki with cream cheese

California Maki

and my favorite...Tuna Salad

While enjoying our starters, we decided to have our exchange gifts. I received Starbucks Gift Certificates, which was part of my BG Wish List

After our exchange gifts, our main course arrived:

Shrimp Tempura


Chicken Terriyaki


Pork Tonkatsu

We actually also ordered Fillet Cream Dory, but since it took quite some time before it was served, we didn't get a chance to take a picture of it.

Company was awesome, Food was great, and I think what made this Christmas Dinner extra special was the fact that we were all dressed up. Check out my Fierce outfit:



In this picture, I'm wearing a :
Black shirt- SM Department Store
Violet Skirt- Erzullie
Belt- Forever 21
Shoes- Brash, Payless
Bag- Louis Vuitton
Bangle- Divisoria

Here are some pictures with the Bora Girls:
Picture below was taken at Bo's Coffee where we stayed after dinner



With my friend, Karina : )
Karina is wearing a  floral dress from Forever 21

My 3 BG Sisters in their Fierce Outfits

Note:

Christmas is not about the gifts I'll receive or the parties I'll attend... It's about spending time with people I care and love and making them happy : )

Until Next Time, Fierce Ladies

XoXo

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment