Monday, December 31, 2012

Resolutions


I will only make 7 resolutions this year. 7 promises I really hope to keep:

1. Once a week CHEAT day only. I promise to stay away from carbs (except crackers), pork and all junk food (chocolates, pastries and chips), but will give myself a break, once a week. This way, I stay healthy and at the same time save money

2. I promise to continue going to the gym regularly--- Regularly meaning not less than 3x a week


3. I promise to open a bank account before I'm 30, and to spend money more wisely this year.

4. I promise to celebrate my 30th Birthday with a BANG



5. Hopefully, go to more TRAVELS especially to Bali, Indonesia (EAT, PRAY, LOVE)



6. To go to Mass every week and to pray daily. Unfortunately, my prayer life has suffered through the years. I hope to find God more this 2013



7. Finish my Masteral Studies



This will be my year...Flirty Thirty! 2013...I can't wait to see what you have instore for me.



Until Next Year, Fierce Ladies


Andrea 






No comments:

Post a Comment