Sunday, April 01, 2012

Saturday Bonding

 Yesterday despite the really bad weather, I was very excited to attend the Flash Sale in M Cafe, Greenbelt where I met up with Ms. Aries  and Ms. Berna, who were dressed in their very own Erzullie Collection. 


Ms. Berna is wearing an Erzullie 2011 Holiday Aline skirt



Ms. Aries in a Resort 2012 top and maxi pants

  I really missed these girls, so after the Flash Sale, I accompanied them to dinner at Kitchen where we were able to catch up on each other's lives.

Ms. Berna really knew what to order right away : ) , and she was very satisfied with her meal.

With Ms. Aries 



After dinner, we headed to Time in Makati Ave. for the launching of their website: timeinmanila.com. Drinks and music were awesome.

This is what I wore yesterday:


In an Erzullie Resort 2012 Maxi Dress. I wore it with my favorite Dorothy Perkins belt and my new blue feather earrings from the U.S.

Since, we weren't really experienced party girls, we called it a night at exactly 11:00 p.m.  It was a fun day to dress up, catch up and to just enjoy the moment.


Until Next Time, Fierce Ladies

XoXo

Andrea













No comments:

Post a Comment